Parents Make a difference: In recent years every major study on this topic has concluded that parent's involvement has more influence on children's success in school than the quality of teachers, the school, or the money spent on education.
As parents of Monroe School, we want the best learning environment for our children. That is why PTA is so important – PTA is a tool for you to provide the very best education and school experience for your child and all our children.
Monroe Elementary PTA’s goal is to achieve this by providing Monroe children with a safe and invigorating environment with the hope of instilling the desire to be life-long learners and responsible citizens. And, of course, to have some fun along the way!
By all working together we can continue to bring programs to our school that wouldn’t otherwise be available: Science, PE, Computers, Art, Assemblies, Field Trips, Festivals, and much more!
Meet your PTA Board Members!
Sign up for ParentSquare to get real time updates to events and school information
Attend the PTA Assembly meetings - meetings are held every other month on the second Tuesday of each month in the Monroe Library, childcare and interpretation are available.
Volunteer - Get involved and empower your child’s learning experience. We can’t do it without you!
Donate to the Mustangs' Annual Fund!
PTA Committee Guidelines
Earn Money for Money - Quick and easy ways to earn $ for the school!
Why Join Monroe PTA? The number-one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
1. Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
2. Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
3. Tap into a Network. PTA functions provide opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss parenting issues that are on your mind.
4. Watch yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you gain valuable experiences and personal confidence. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause.
5. Speak Up. Because PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions and more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
6. Help Your Child Succeed. PTA fosters parent involvement. Parent involvement has been proven by three decades of research to be the greatest predictor of student success.
7. Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution.
Download the pdf file below to become a member of PTA or renew your annual membership!